Complaints procedure

We appreciate it if you discuss any dissatisfaction with us. When we are aware of your dissatisfaction, we can try to resolve this for you.

If this is difficult for you or if you are unable to resolve it with us, you can discuss your complaint with an independent and impartial complaints officer of the General Practice Disputes Body (SKGE). The complaints officer will work with you to find a solution to your complaint or problem. The complaints officer can mediate. The complaints officer does not take sides and therefore has no opinion. Everything you tell the complaints officer is confidential. You can reach this complaints officer by telephone (SKGE website).

The SKGE is an independent committee that consists of a chairman (lawyer) and members on behalf of the patients and members on behalf of the general practitioners. The committee is assisted by an official secretary who is also a lawyer.

The decision of the dispute resolution body is binding. More information can be found in the folder and on the SKGE website.

Complaint form